Monday, December 09, 2013

Hey Everyone!

Sorry this is going to be short. Everyone kept stealing my computer throughout the day, and then whenever nobody was using it we had things we had to go do. So, now I'm typing this at the end of the night, and I haven't got too much time. Sorry!

It was great to read your emails today! It's been a pretty good week. There was a pretty big Christmas concert that we hosted here in Kichijoji Saturday. There were about 500 people that came, and our Chinese investigator Lily came to that. It was actually her birthday, and she brought her husband. They seemed to have a really good time. During the concert, the Kichijoji missionaries set up a "Visitors Center" of a sort on the first floor. We set up a few tables, Elder Fukuchi made a slide show we put on in the corner, we organized church tours for non members, and even opened up the baptismal font to show them that. That was pretty fun.

Earlier in the week, I went and took my drivers license test for the second time. Elder Medeiros and I both managed to get our licenses. I still haven't had to drive out on the main roads yet though. Tomorrow I will though. Elder Fukuchi and I are going to look at new apartments over in Hodogaya. 

Yup. Sorry it's short. P-day is up. Talk to you all next week!


Elder Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment