Monday, May 13, 2013


Hey Everyone! Sorry this week is going to be a little short. I'm pretty busy right now, and don't have much time to write this week. Why, you may ask? I will explain. I have been transferred  Yay! *cough* Haha! But seriously. I've had a lot of great times in Ushiku, and I'm going to miss this place. I am excited for my next area though! I'm in Atsugi! It's right next to my old area, Yamato! It's gotten pretty hot the last few days, so because of that in my mind I will probably always imagine the Kanagawa prefecture (which has Yamato and Atsugi) as blistering hot, and the Ibaraki prefecture (which is where Ushiku is) as ridiculously cold. I find it funny that my times in my areas have coincided with the seasons like that so far. We'll see if that pattern ends up continuing or not for the rest of my mission. But yeah, because of the transfer, all day yesterday was spent packing and then traveling, and pretty much all day today was spent unpacking, cleaning, and setting up in the new apartment. Anyways, I'll be sure to write you all an extra long letter next week to make up for this pitiful excuse of an email.  I hope you all have a great week!
 
Elder Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment