Monday, February 17, 2014

Hey Everyone!

It's been a really good week this week. The first part of the week was
really busy. I had to get Elder Yagui all caught up on his
responsibilities as recorder. It was especially busy because of all
the new missionaries coming in.

With the new missionaries in the mission home, we took them all out on
Wednesday to go street contacting as always. The new missionary that I
went out with and I had a couple of neat experiences. There was a
crosswalk guard that called out to us. He was a pretty cool guy. Way
nice guy.

Yup, so now I'm here in Yamate with Elder Call. It's a ton of fun! I'm
in a four man apartment now. The other companionship is Elder Young
and a new missionary, Elder Moua. It's a crazy fun apartment. Never a
dull moment. It actually snowed again this weekend, so we got a good
opportunity to do some service and shovel a bunch of snow.

Typing on an iPad is really obnoxious and annoying, and it's kinda
killing my thought process. sorry that it's short and jumbled. Love
you guys! talk to you all more later!

Elder Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment